Support from family and friends is an important part of the patient’s recovery process. We encourage you to visit your loved ones while they are at Ferrell. Please see the guidelines below, which are in place to help us maintain a healing environment. Exceptions to these rules can be made for end-of-life and other special circumstances.
- General hospital visiting hours are from 7 AM to 8 PM each day.
- Anyone wishing to enter or exit the hospital after 8 PM must do so through the Emergency Department.
- Appropriateness of immediate family or someone spending the night need to be evaluated based on several criteria including but not limited to the benefit to the patient and consent of roommate if in a semiprivate room.
- Children may visit on an inpatient unit during regular visiting hours when accompanied by an adult. Children must be supervised at all times by an adult who is not the patient.
- Ferrell Hospital is a tobacco free campus. Please do not smoke or use smokeless tobacco anywhere on our property.
- Visiting restrictions may be required, depending upon patient medical conditions and needs. Please see a member of the nursing staff for any questions about restrictions.
Free parking is available in surface parking lots and streets surrounding the hospital and clinics. Handicapped parking is also available.
Saline County (in which Eldorado is located): 24,102
Source: 2010 U.S. Census
To learn more about Eldorado and Saline County visit:
Ferrell Hospital is in the Central Time Zone and observes Daylight Savings Time.